INTERCOM Technologies is specialized in the expertise and management of high added value projects.
We accompany you in your strategy to best meet the needs of the market.
Our team of experts ensures you at each stage of your project a follow-up and assistance for the success of your technological ambitions.
Today Intercom Technologies subsidiary of Intercom Group has 14 agencies in full development in France, Tunisia, Ivory Coast and Guinea. In regular contact between two continents (Africa and Europe) we develop strategic
and operational synergies between the agencies and the rest of the group.
Years of experience
INTERCOM TECHNOLOGIES is involved in telecommunication network projects (mobile network and Optical Fibre), in computer engineering and information technology activities as well as energy projects and industrial installation..
• Sizing, Radio Site Planning
• Deployment and integration of Huawei and Nokia equipment
• Maintains assets and liabilities
• Installation and commissioning of the radio site (GSM / GPRS / UMTS / LTE)
• Mobile Network Maintenance
• Sizing Transmission networks: PDH/SDH/WDM
• Planning and design of connection to BSC of BTS/NodeBs to be deployed (priority by FH)
• Deployment of Radio Frequency Networks (FH)
• Realization of Frequency Plan (RF)
INTERCOM Technologies accompanies you in your projects and in particular
on all the technical aspects of the identification and the study of your needs, the installation
of the appropriate solutions until the deployment and maintenance for a better performance :
• Optical fiber sizing
• Construction, Planning and Design
• Design and upgrade of optical network equipment (including infra)
• Testing and commissioning of CPE routers
• Curative and preventive maintenance
Inetrcom Technologies has designed more than a dozen networks in Europe and Africa and have played a key role in network engineering.
We have adapted our expertise in order to better size the networks while taking into account new technologies :
• Studies and design of FTTH and Mobile Networks
• Realization and optimization of Fiber and Mobile engineering dimensioning studies
• Mastery of the reference frames Operators SFR and ORANGE France and Ooredoo Tunisia
• Elaboration of folders in " Turnkey " FTTH and Mobile mode
Inetrcom Technologies provides you with qualified drivers in addition to our rental service of construction site machinery for all repair work,
replacement and installation of telecommunication poles :
• Study of loads and engineering rules
• Arming operations and surface refurbishment if required
• Planting of the different types of poles is done by gentle (vacuum truck) or conventional (auger) digging methods.
• Reinforcement or adjustment of supports
• Optical cable installation
• Maintenance of the network
Intercom Technologies intervenes in the study and design of the information system solution
best suited to you :
• Consulting and expertise : Urbanization strategy and IS organization, Master's
Degree (business expertise), Management, Expertise in IS architecture and
• IT Transformation & Cloud Computing : Long-term service, cost rationalisation,
flexibility, quality & performance, development of proposals and support on our
Energy is at the heart of our lives, whether it is a question of saving or optimizing renewable energy,
has become a priority and indispensable. We accompany you in your energy projects and closely monitor your work :
• Technical and diagnostic visit
• Engineering and preparatory work
• Installation and wiring of electrical cabinets.
• Energy audit
• Installation of energy and climate systems for private and professional use
• Maintenance and after-sales service
SECURITY & NETWORKING
INTERCOM Technologies offers intelligent security systems tailored to your needs, we accompany you for all your needs in security expertise your premises (commercial premises,
warehouses, large spaces, parking lots) as well as for the security of your network infrastructures :
Outsourcing has become a necessity for companies that want to remain competitive.
Indeed, it allows it to "entrust" certain tasks of its IT system to focus on its
business. We develop this project management method based on:
• Experience gained from the various projects we have worked on.
• The skills of our qualified teams
• To meet the outsourcing needs of its clients, INTERCOM Technologies offers a scalable and graded formula including services adapted to the different needs and contexts of its clients.
We’re engaged in a organisational and operational excellence procedure
In permanent watch, we are recognized to be creative
We join an approach of collective and individual development.
Our transparency policy represents the insurance of a successful partnership with our customers.
A competent team of experienced engineers and experts
We maintain a relationship of proximity with our customers based on trust
Quality, security, environment
Intercom Technologies, a company located in Europe and Africa,
provides engineering, deployment and maintenance services for fiber and mobile telecommunications
networks on behalf of telecom operators through their major contractors. Intercom aims to strengthen
its position in its business segment, and to deploy in Europe as in Africa. This can only be done by
gaining and strengthening the satisfaction of its customers and all its interested parties and by improving its effectiveness,
agility and efficiency. All this while ensuring the safety of its employees and preserving its natural environment..
Our Quality, Safety and Environment policy
- Risk analysis and actions to reduce environmental impacts
- Protection of the health and safety of our employees
- Single Document: Assessment of the professional risks of each entity
- Monitoring of Professional Risks (PPE, lifting plates, ...)